UPD October 8th, 2018.
Due to low trading, we decided to perform the burn of the bought back BTSR tokens on monthly basis, instead of weekly basis.
On February 1st, 2018 as it was announced before, we performed the burn of the BTSR tokens from Openledger official accounts.
The proof is here:
After this, the order for the rest amount of BTSR was placed.
The proof is here:
The price was calculated based on the cross rate of BTSR and OBITS to USD (as it was stated)
Cross rate is 0.20040291.
Please see below the proof of the weekly burn of BTSR tokens, that were bought from users for OBITS.
|Date of burn||Block ID||Amount of BTSR|
|February 6, 2018||24187773||1261432.1643|
|February 10, 2018||24301202||636327.0000|
|February 15, 2018||24448245||2433.0000|
|February 23, 2018||24671915||13884.6668|
|March 1, 2018||24875123||2542.5800|
|March 8, 2018||25053780||34417.0000|
|March 23, 2018||25473665||5154.6196|
|March 29, 2018||25660062||6157.9000|
|April 6, 2018||25857298||38177.0000|
|April 13, 2018||26083637||20699.8769|
|April 21, 2018||26321262||1006.0000|
BTSR Token Announcement (January 23rd, 2018)
Dear BTSR holders!
Recently, we have reviewed the previous performing of the advertising projects operated by Openledger DC (HubDSP and Bitteaser). Due to the high increase of the number of competing products we feel it is no longer of value to our supporting BTSR holders and would therefore like to announce the termination of the support of BTSR asset by Openledger DC. Namely – all activities performed by Openledger DC related to distribution of any assets to the BTSR token holders are no longer available.
We will burn all BTSR that are being held on Openledger DC official accounts, on February 1st 13:00 GMT. The list of Openledger DC accounts with BTSR tokens is below:
We will place one order to buy the remaining amount of BTSR for OBITS on the Bitshares DEX https://openledger.io/market/BTSR_OBITS
In order to calculate the price for BTSR_OBITS order we will take the information from Coinmarketcap for both currencies in USD.
The amount on Openledger DC accounts:
- ccedk-cold 405 408 BTSR
- ccedk-hot 41 079 BTSR
- btsr-hot 40 000 BTSR
- ccedk.marketing 18 766 BTSR
TOTAL: 505 253 BTSR plus 127 BTSR from the Fee Pool – to be burned
Current supply: 3 285 255 BTSR
Supply that will be left after burn: 2 779 875 BTSR
Current price for OBITS: 1.12 USD
Current price for BTSR: 0.196612 USD
1 BTSR cost 0.1755464 OBITS
Order will be placed: Buy 2 779 875 BTSR for 487 997,0487 OBITS
- How do I know about the new conditions and structure?
– The message with new conditions will be delivered via multiple channels, including this website, Openledger DC telegram channel, Steemit post, Facebook post, Twitter message, and of course – the internal Bitshares blockchain message will be delivered to all the BTSR holders.
- What is the lifetime of the order in OBITS?
– The order will be placed with eternal lifetime. It will be only closed when all BTSR are bought. So it can be forever, if someone will not want to sell their BTSR for OBITS.
- What will happen to BTSR you recieve from sellers? Will you hold them on your account, or burn them?
– We will hold all BTSR bought for OBITS on one account, and we will burn them once a week, every Thursday. We will do that until the order is closed and all BTSR are burned.
- What if the market price for BTSR or OBITS will change? Will you place a new order then?
– The order to be placed on February 1st 2018, will stay as it is until fully closed. No exchange rates changes will affect it. No new orders will be placed by OpenLedger. However if any user would like to trade their BTSR, or buy from other users – we can not affect that, people are free to do whatever they like with their BTSR tokens.
- Am I obligated to sell my BTSR for OBITS? Can I keep them on my account or sell to other people?
– You are free to do whatever you like with your BTSR tokens. OpenLedger just provides you with an option to sell BTSR for OBITS. It is your choice whether to use it or not.
- So I understand that BTSR will become just a regular token, without any additional obligations or support from OpenLedger?
– Yes, since February 1st 2018, OpenLedger will not perform any activities in relation with the BTSR token.
- My question is not listed here, can you help?
– Please feel free to address any BTSR related questions to email@example.com.