Today, the OpenLedger team presents a new project, which, as we do believe, will be beneficial for the BitShares community members. Please meet BitShareScan – a BitShares blockchain explorer.
BitShareScan provides you with information about transactions, users, and assets of the BitShares blockchain. The dynamic search options let you conveniently get the data about transactions, accounts, and tokens, monitor the latest activities, and blockchain changes.
The new tool can be usful for traders who use decentralized exchanges built on the BitShares Blockchain, such as OpenLedger DEX.
What is more, other involved members of the BitShares community, such as developers or market analysts are welcome to use BitShareScan for their activities.
BitShareScan was designed for handy BitShares data search and lets you find the necessary information just in a few clicks. The following features are available for current users:
- Information about BitShares transactions, users, and assets
- Full history of transactions available for any account
- Last month’s buy/sell history available for any account
- Informative data tables with sorting, auto refreshing, an option to show or hide columns, quick column search, and column filtering
- Convenient mobile version of the explorer website
- Quick search by transactions, assets, and accounts
- Data export
This is just a start
Right now BitShareScan is in version 0.1. The OpenLedger team plans to release the following versions of the tool soon! What is more, we’ve already built a backlog of features soon to be implemented. In the nearest future, we’ll bring the new things to BitShareScan:
- Information and search by blocks
- Detailed information on the blockchain’s Witnesses, Committee, Workers, Proxy, Voting Report, etc
- Russian and Chinese languages support