At the end of October, OpenLedger will attend IoT Solution World Congress, the world’s largest IoT event connecting technology innovators, venture capitalists, and retail investors from around the globe. October 29-31, meet OpenLedger at stand 578, where we will demonstrate our innovative OLWay solution for IoT, logistics, and warehousing. You’ll get a chance to see OLWay in action, across various applications and use cases, including:
- End-to-supply chain transparency and traceability;
- Monitoring employee presence in operational areas;
- Evaluating warehouse and working space usage efficiency;
- Preventing accidents in working zones (such as collisions), and more.
Want to know how the convergence of IoT and blockchain can bring all these to your workflows? Come to our stand and have a chat with our spokesman about OpenLedger’s blockchain products and custom blockchain development services:
- Bogdan Skavronsky, Pre-sales Manager, OLWay Tech Expert
- Pavel Sivayev, Head of Business Development
- Mihail Romanovsky, Chief Marketing Officer
See you in Barcelona!